Tuesday 3 January 2012

4thJanuary2012

SCHOOL START-LA MOTHERF!

Seriously?!YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! haha. Hey,guess what? ITS MY SENIOR YEAR! :D theres some stuff that i like and dislike bout school gonna open,which is TOMORROW-LA DEI! 

LIKE : 

1) gonna meet my besties.
2) gonna be crazy with my friends in class.
3) surely get drunk after recess,and mess up with peeps xD
4) gonna do my silly dance
5) share foods ;D
6) eating in class
7) sleeping in class *oh wait,cant do this frequently :p*
8) get the chance to meet, DAUZKHAN everyday :D
9) buying junk foods! :p

DISLIKE : 

1) gonna meet those biatches and douche bags.
2) teacher will rearrange our seats,and officially i'll be seperate with my besties,but we'll get back together later,lol. hopefully he/she wont rearrange it :) BENICEPLEASE.
3) recess only 20mins,SO NOT ENOUGH! give us 30-40mins? :p
4) some assholes will start to mess up with me. *think he/she hot/handsome enough. boleh jalan-la masuk toilet bowl! LOL*
5) cant bring food/drinks to class,but who cares,JUSTBRING'EMUP! :P
6) teacher always look at me,so that they can caught me eating in class,LMAO. loser.

So I guess thats all that I like&&dislike bout school. MYFEELINGS? well um, happy,excited,sad&&lazyass ? LMAO.

SCHOOL RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN, SO JUST ROCK AND ROLL ;)

peace out,iqah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment