Tuesday 22 November 2011

GO HARIMAU MALAYA!

 JULIA IN THE HOUSE!..


WOW! Go Malaysia! We did it! November 2011      Malaysia has won 5-4 with Indonesia :)Afiqah n I are really proud of Our Malaysian Football team [actually this is the first time I'm proud for Malaysia's football team,this is cause I usually only watch BIG GAMES like Euro Cup or World Cup])I'm not sure about Aisya cause she doesn't really like football  XD ,YEAY!I'm so happy that Malaysia has improved  on their game plan.


In Malaysia The spirit of watching football is totally different than any other country in    the WORLD! All the guys n the girls will gather into groups and watch the game with high spirits and cheers. All mamak stalls will have a full-house on the night of a football game,even stadiums will be fully packed with true football fans carrying Flags of Football teams and countries. Malaysia has a spirit like no other.


In my humble opinion, I think Malaysians should use this spirit  not only for the passion of watching football games but also in daily life to create a better environment and better quality of life :) Cause if everybody bonds their energy and spirit everything is possible. As the saying goes, MALAYSIA BOLEH! 
Hope you enjoyed reading this ;) till the next post ! 
Love,Julia A.G. xoxox 

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me honey, i watch football okay?! - ayy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just cool ,black and yellow :D i do watch football,but when ada malaysia lawan,i watch ;) big fan of football ni ;D

    ReplyDelete