Sunday 27 November 2011

Julia Aida Gottschalk :)

Ayy <3 

       I just had to make a special post to celebrate the birthday of a very special person,by best friend.




Today is 27th of November happens to be very special day for me because it is the day when my friend was born. Today is that person in the picture below Birthday !Her Sweet 16th BirthdayIsn't she Gorgeous?
                                               JULIA AIDA

       Unfortunately, I can't go to her birthday party today.I know i'm not her only friend but i'm her best friend and i think i should be at her birthday party today :( 

Anyways,your birthday is a special occasion where i can express how special you are.You're special to no bounds.The love u give,the care you show,can never be measured.I'm lucky that God blessed me with a friend like you on this very day. :)

I hope all your dreams come true.Close your eyes and wish for all that you desire and may Allah grant you whatever you want.May u achieve success and prosperity in every phase of your life.
p/s : I have one wish on your Birthday i wish we remain friend's forever! inshaAllah.


Happy Birthday Dearest <3




No comments:

Post a Comment