Friday 18 November 2011

Rainy Friday day

Its Iqah here :D


Today is Friday,18/11/2011 and its rainingggggg! its very cold now though,haha. Its really great if I have my loved ones here with me right now, people love to cuddle during raining time,isnt it cute? (AWWWW:P) When I was kid,I use to sing Rain Rain Go Away song,haha. TILL NOW THOUGH I STILL SING IT,bahaha. You know when its raining, Ive learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights :)  Its really great to have ur loved ones around you during this kind of time,you'll feel safe and you feel youre everything to them <3 If you lost them, you might give them a second chance, NOT EVERYONE deserves it, BUT EVEN SOME PEOPLE DESERVE third chance (WOW!). Yeh I know :P You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands,all you need is to be able to throw some things back.whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision,so its better decide something with an open heart ;) when I have pains, I don't have to be one because theres always your loved ones and your bestfriends around me to comfort me :') every day you should reach out and touch someone because people love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. WHO DOESNT LOVE A WARM HUG? crazyass to those who doesnt like it,haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment