Tuesday 29 November 2011

sweet 16 :p

SWEET 16! :D


Omg,im finally 16 ! :p feels so old,but HEY! I JUST TURNED 16,u guys already turn 16 years old long time,hehe. Did a birthday party yesterday at my house :D I was really happy my best friends came and all,one thing i only scared if they did not enjoy themselves cause i didnt play any games or whatever. There's only music and foods,hahah. I really appreciate who came yesterday to the party,thank you so much for the lovely presents,i got a lot of 'em :p well i heard some of 'em says " uh boring,i wanna go back home ", i was like youre not even invited and u came? and now ure saying ure boring and u wanna go back home ? GO FUCK YOURSELF AND GO BACK HOME! WHO ASK U TO COME? such an asshole. but i got my best friends to cheer me up and enjoy ourselves AT THE END,when all people went back home already,LOL! there 5 of us,including me,we're doing DOUGIE dancing,hahah. ME,JULIA,MAYA,DAUZ,IZZ&&SYAHIR! :D we're so crazy,we played football,AND OMG! my toe nail was bleeding! its fucking hurt,lol but yet i still continue playing 'em,haha. it was really great to have them around,they stay back till 7pm,the party ends at 4pm,but yeh \m/ THEY ROCK IT! <3 them so muchhh!








thank you for the wishes,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING,&& thank you for the lovely birthday presents! 


<3 sweet 16 birthday girl ;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment